COVID UPDATE-LIMITED VISITATION AVAILABLE
For over 50 years Fairlawn has been committed to our mission of quality, safe and compassionate care. Following state guidelines, we are currently offering scheduled outdoor visits for residents with family and friends. We understand how difficult this time is for our residents and their families. Everyone at Fairlawn is committed to health and safety of our residents and fellow staff.
Things to know about Visits:
- Visits are 20 min. each and must be scheduled through the receptionist at 567.444.5110 Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
- Visits are available Monday and Thursday from 9:30, 10, 10:30 and 11am Tuesday and Friday from 6, 6:30, and 7 pm and Sunday from 3, 3:30, 4:00 and 4:30pm
- All guests and residents must wear their own face mask and remain 6 ft apart.
- All areas will be sanitized between each visit.
- Visits take place on the front porch off Lutz Rd.
- No visitors under 16 yrs old and no pets.
- Guests will remain in their car until called to join their resident.
- No food or drink during visits.
- All visitors will be screened and temperature taken prior to meeting with the resident.
- Visits are subject to change based on community spread and government guidance.
*Limited visits are also available by appointment in Assisted Living. Family can call 567.444.5081 for the times and to schedule a visit.
Fairlawn is thankful to the support of our community and families. This is a difficult time for everyone. We are committed to the care that we have been entrusted to provide.
Fairlawn shares regular updates via our Facebook page (Fairlawn Retirement Community) It is a pulic page you do not need a Facebook account to view.
As an organization founded and managed by Christian values and principles we welcome your prayers for everyone affected by this challenging time.