COVID UPDATE-LIMITED VISITATION AVAILABLE
Beginning July 20 limited visits are being scheduled with residents and family. Currently visits are limited to one visit per week per resident with one guest. As we move forward we hope to increase these opportunities, but we are starting cautiously.
Things to know about Visits:
- Visits are 20 min. each and must be scheduled through the receptionist at 419.445.3075
- Visits are available Monday and Thursday from 9:30 am-11:00am, Tuesday and Friday from 6:00pm -7:30pm and Sunday from 3pm-4:30pm
- All guests and residents must wear their own face mask and remain 6 ft apart.
- All areas will be sanitized between each visit.
- Visits take place on the front porch off Lutz Rd.
- No visitors under 16 yrs old and no pets.
- Guests will remain in their car until called to join their resident.
- No food or drink during visits.
- All visitors will be screened and temperature taken prior to meeting with the resident.
- Visits are subject to change based on community spread and government guidance.
*Limited visits are also available by appointment in Assisted Living. Family can call 567.444.5081 for the times and to schedule a visit.
Fairlawn is thankful to the support of our community and families. This is a difficult time for everyone. We are committed to the care that we have been entrusted to provide.
Fairlawn shares regular updates via our Facebook page (Fairlawn Retirement Community) It is a pulic page you do not need a Facebook account to view.
As an organization founded and managed by Christian values and principles we welcome your prayers for everyone affected by this challenging time.