WHAT IS HAPPENING AT FAIRLAWN:
Currently we are on quarantine and no visitors or family members are allowed in to the facility. Staff are being screened and monitored daily before entering the facility. The entire Fairlawn team of employees are committed to resident care and safety. We appreciate the outpourning prayers and concerns for both our residents and staff during this difficult time.
FAMILIES AND NEIGHBORS WHO WANT TO HELP:
1. If you need help reaching a resident by phone or video call you can leave a message with Life Enrichment at 567.444.5064 and they will contact you to set up a call.
2. If you would like to drop off items for a specific resident or to give to general residents you can leave items on a table set up in the porch of the main entrance.There is no need to call ahead. Please have items in a bag (preferably paper, as plastic can hold germs longer) Have the resident name clearly labeled on the bag. If you are dropping cards or items to be shared among the residents just mark it “general resident care.”
Please note: food items are discouraged at this time. We are providing numerous snacks and 3 meals a day.
3. For families that do resident laundry, we encourage you to call ahead so we can gather the laundry and have it ready for you when you arrive. You can call 419.445.3075
4. If you have questions about needed items or any general questions you can call the Development office at 567.444.5086
5. Wyse Commons Exercise area and pool are closed until further notice.
6. Fulton County Meals on Wheels has been temporarily suspended. If you know a resident that depended on this service please reach out and see if they have found alternate option for meals each day. If help is needed contact our Independent Living Staff at 567.444.5102