Limited Outdoor Visits set to resume Sunday, March 14th
All visits will be scheduled and held in our van garage on the east side of the Care Center to protect residents and guests from weather concerns.
Please read the letter from CEO, Cristal Vincent with all details and guidelines.
To schedule a visit call our receptionist Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm at 567-444-5110 to schedule a visit. Visits must be scheduled a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Each resident is currently limited to one visit per week with up to 2 guests for up to 30 minutes.
Visitation Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9:00-4:00
Tuesday and Thursday 4:45- 7:30
All visitors must follow Visitor Guidelines for Fairlawn Haven Care Center
VISITOR GUIDELINES FOR FAIRLAWN HAVEN CARE CENTER
- When you arrive, pull around the building and park in the lot near the garage bay doors on the east side of the building or on the east side of the Rupp Rehab building, near the kitchen car port. Our staff will call you when it is your turn to enter the visitor area.
- Once inside, you will be asked a series of health questions and your temperature will be taken. You will be given a medical mask and required to hand sanitize and wear the mask provided throughout the visit.
- If you are determined to have a high risk of transmission (based on your screening answers) you may be asked to reschedule the visit for another day.
- Visitation will only be conducted in areas that Fairlawn has determined to be safe and visitors must remain in that designated area.
- Visitors should remain 6 feet apart from the person they are visiting.
- Visits will be limited to 30 minutes with one visit per week for each resident (for now). There can be up to two visitors per resident for each visit.
- Visits can not be set up multiple weeks in advance.
- Fairlawn can not guarantee that every request for visitation.
- Children under 12 and pets are not be permitted at this time. Children over 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Food and beverages cannot be consumed during the visit and masks need to be worn at all times to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Drinks and food item gifts for residents may be given to the staff for the resident to enjoy in their personal room after the visit.
- Fairlawn will not tolerate abusive or disruptive behavior from visitors. Fairlawn will discontinue a visit if the visitor refuses to follow the guidance given. If a visitor becomes abusive or disruptive the visit will end and the visitor will be asked to leave.
- Rules, regulations, guidance and infection rates are constantly changing. We ask that you be patient with us if visitation availability or guidelines change abruptly.
- Please note: your visit may coincide with another family’s visit. Partitions will be in place provide privacy.